Cigarette butts pile up in a makeshift ashtray next to the technology building at Fresno City College. According to the campus smoking and drug abuse policy, “In order to provide a healthier climate for teaching, learning and study, smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Additionally, tobacco products are not sold on campus.” No more than four feet away, a sign on the fence reads, “No smoking in this area.” Shot 23 June 2010.
Instagram PhotosHappy valentines to my fun and only valentine @traftycracyThe Legendary Son House, Father of the Folk Blues #sonhouse #vinyl #vinylofthedayWaiting room No. 46Pack up the holidaysThawOh, Kate. You were one of my first crushes. The Whole Story compilation was one of my first vinyl records. These songs still thrill me 30+ years later. #vinyl #vinyloftheday #katebush #thesinglefileWaiting room no. 45Spent the afternoon making recordings of two amazing #fresnowriters
- @mariahdbosch youtu.be/goVhT-biNwU 11 hours ago
- New by me: Poetry and jazz and @FresnoStateMFA - yes! Made with ❤️ with the help of @benjaminvboone @brujeau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @sosadtoday: another day, another compulsive behavior 2 days ago
- I’d like to declare a state of emergency to get some funding for donuts up in here 2 days ago
- RT @_Lyddz: So my cousin and his wife got an email from their sons teacher. He didn’t do his hw so she asked him to write a paper saying wh… 2 days ago