Cigarette butts pile up in a makeshift ashtray next to the technology building at Fresno City College. According to the campus smoking and drug abuse policy, “In order to provide a healthier climate for teaching, learning and study, smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Additionally, tobacco products are not sold on campus.” No more than four feet away, a sign on the fence reads, “No smoking in this area.” Shot 23 June 2010.
Instagram PhotosToday is the fifth anniversary of bringing our li’l JJ home from Animal Rescue FresnoRainy Saturday morning with JJ the dog and The BeatlesHappy Mother’s Day from Me-n-Ed’s Pizzeria in Selma, CA, with my mom Dolores and aunt RitaAll is forgiven/forgotten when you’ve got Angel Olsen on the turntableNeil Young’s soundtrack to Jim Jarmusch’s Dead Man sounds pretty wild in isolation from the filmPerspectiveDog feetsDog breakBlips and bloops with Thom Yorke and his modern boxes
- Now playing: Air / Moon Safari (1998). This record was my soundtrack to so many dreamy days driving around Fairfiel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- I'm a Gen X and PSAs don't work, plz halp 16 hours ago
- Please help my super talented colleague @brujeau get to this summer publishing internship in Minneapolis twitter.com/brujeau/status… 2 days ago
- I guess it’s true: Nobody listens to techno 2 days ago
- RT @juliacarriew: The Guardian is updating our style guide to accurately reflect the nature of the environmental crisis. “Climate change”… 3 days ago